Counselling for Depression
Have you been feeling down for longer than two weeks? Have trouble sleeping or feeling like life has lost it’s meaning? If this sounds like you, then you could be suffering from depression. We all feel down from time to time but if lasts for longer than two weeks then it could develop into a bigger issues. Counselling for depression really can help.
Listed below are some symptoms and warning signs that you need to be aware of:
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Difficulty concentrating on things, which previously you did not have a problem with
- You feel that your life has lost it’s meaning, you have feelings of hopelessness
- You are having negative thoughts, that you cannot shake off
- You have lost your appetite or are eating too much
- You are drinking more alcohol than you would normally drink
- You loose your temper more easily with people and are more irritable than normal
- You have thoughts that life is not worth living(immediate help is needed if this is the case).
This list is by no means exhaustive. The more of these symptoms that you have and the longer that they last for, the more likely it is that you are suffering from depression.
When you feel that these symptoms start to become overwhelming, then it is time to seek professional counselling help.
Having depression is not a sign of weakness…
It is a sign of being strong for too long. Call Sharon at Crystal Clear Counselling today, don’t delay, the longer you experience these feelings without seeking help, the worse your symptoms become.
A Doctor's Referral or Mental Health Plan is not required.