Relationship in trouble & want to reconnect with your partner? Going on a couples reconnecting retreat in beautiful Noosa hinterland could be just what you need.
My counselling strategies are designed to help you. I offer quiet peaceful surroundings where you can relax and unwind from your otherwise busy lives. So leave your phones and tablets switched off.
You will stay in our beautiful cabin set in 1.5 acres in the Hinterland of Noosa. There is no wi-fi access in the cabin or a TV. The idea is that you are not disturbed by outside influences during your stay. There are board games and cards which can help you to reconnect with your partner.
Over the 2 day break we will work together to get your relationship back on track. If you want to stay longer that’s not a problem. The main reason that a relationship breaks down is communication. Communication is key to these weekends and during our sessions together we will develop strategies that you can take away with you. Just being away can really make a difference. If you want to kick start your relationship then a couples reconnecting retreat is just what the doctor ordered.
In your spare time you can relax in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland at our property in Doonan, situated close to the famous Eumundi Markets and the cosmopolitan towns of Noosa and Noosaville. There is a great choice of restaurants in the surrounding area, great for that romantic dinner.
With endless beaches and some fantastic walks, the Sunshine Coast is the best place to relax and revitalise your relationship.
Doonan is situated 30 mins from the Sunshine Coast Airport, with easy connections to and from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland. To make life a little less stressful and if you require we can even pick you up from the airport.
So if you want to get your relationship back on track either call me or email me for more details or to make a booking. Places are subject to availability.
I look forward to welcoming you to Doonan.
What’s included in the couples reconnecting retreat:
- 2 nights accomodation for two people, arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday lunch time. Stays during the week can also be arranged.
- Individual half hour counselling session for two people, so that I can get both parties perspective upon arrival.
- 1 X 1.5 Hour joint counselling session, on the first full day of your stay
- 1 X half hour joint counselling session on the day of departure, to recap on how the weekend went and to discuss goals for the relationship going forward
- Continental Breakfast each day for two people
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Close to Noosa and Eumundi so you can enjoy the area and reconnect
- Handouts and strategies to take away to keep you on track
- If you require additional counselling sessions after you leave these can be via phone/Facetime or Skype
Additional Therapies/Excursions can be arranged at an additional cost, POA.
- Sightseeing Tour in a 1966 Convertible Mustang
- Sightseeing Tour in a 1975 Rolls-Royce
Our Cosy Cabin Set On Acreage
A Doctor's Referral or Mental Health Plan is not required.